Sunday, October 7, 2012

Two Pairs Of Three Bright Orange/Red Lights Over Calgary Alberta (Pictures)


Date:  October 6, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hey, my sister and I saw the exact same thing. She was walking home and witnessed two pairs of three bright orange/red lights ascend and disappear.

Both pairs moved in non-linear paths and interacted (moved at accelerating and decelerating speeds, crossed paths).

I personally witnessed the final two (eight counted total) which ascended at varying rates in non-linear fashion.

Before disappearing at the same altitude as the rest. The very last one faded out and then re-appeared for a second before vanishing.

I honestly believe these were UFO's as there is no explanation I can conceive to explain their movement.

Attached are two pictures my sister captured. Both are from different locations on my block (she was walking home as she took them).

Another one of her friends also captured some images. I will send them over to you as soon as I receive them.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago.

So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment