Sunday, October 7, 2012

Three Bright Lights Seen Over Tottenham Ontario Years Ago


Posted:  October 7, 2012

I've seen something in Tottenham, Ontario also. I was in my twenties, I maintain that what I saw was real and although I was with someone, that person has seldom ever discussed what we saw with anyone.

I can't remember the road or the lot, but I could probably find my way back if I had to. There were three bright lights in the sky and they appeared a fair distance away. There was one white light flanked by two red ones, or vice versa. 

Either way, the lights were brighter than any plane I was aware of. It was dusk. We stopped the car and took a look. I climbed out of the passenger window and lifted myself so that I was facing westward looking towards the sunset and the lights. 

They began to move from a northerly position to a southerly position. Silence. Not a sound. They began to come closer, and my best guess is that they were about a half kilometer away at between 500 and 1500 feet. The size and the brightness of the lights made it difficult to gauge.

I wanted the sighting to play out, but before I knew it my friend, the driver, said: "I'm getting the heck out of here," and we left. 

I've been hoping to meet someone ever since. (I'm not crazy.  I was twenty and now I'm in my mid 40's. Now, I'm curious.)

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment