Sunday, October 7, 2012

Orange Light Seen Flying Over Cloud Lake Ontario


Date:  N/A
Time:  Evening.

I have also seen a sighting of an orange light. I went to my mothers camp in Cloud Lake and was with my boyfriend and a friend and we noticed a star, or what I thought was a star moving strangely.

I pointed it out to them, and they started joking around about aliens. My friend then pointed out this bright orange object where I saw the movement. It was about 100 feet away, or so and it looked like it was just over the tree line.

It was still there for a few minutes and my friend joked that we were being watched. then it went slowly from side to side and faded in the distance.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. tere was an orange light over lake ontario for many miles so tell me what could that be?

    ReplyDelete