Sunday, October 14, 2012

Northern Lights Satellites And Strange Objects In The Sky Over 100 Mile House British Columbia


Date:  September 4, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

Hello my name is (name removed) and tonight on September 4th, 2012 around 10:30 p.m. PST in 100 Mile House, B.C., I was watching the Northern Lights with my wife and children in our front yard and I have never seen them move the way they did tonight.
They were so fast in huge waves of bright green, we all went back in the house and I went to the back of our place to see if I could see them better I could not, so I went back out the front door and went to look up and I seen what appeared at first to be a satellite passing over our house going northwest.

It begin to light up very bright and white, like a spot light from a helicopter, but I don't believe helicopters can fly that high. It then went dim and then back to a bright white light and then dim again.

I opened the front door yelled for my wife to come and see what I was seeing, she seen it slowly flying away and then to the right. We seen another satellite, like object going the same way until fading in the sky.

The weirdest thing was as soon as the objects faded so did the northern lights.

I called my mother who lives down the road and she said her and my brothers seen something moving weird in the sky and flashing multiple colors and staying still in sky.

After about 15 minutes looking in the sky and waiting to see something the northern lights came back. I started to walk back in the house and looked up one last time, and toward the beginning of the Big Dipper and I seen another object moving slowly in the sky, same direction then fade away.

I again called for the wife and then I seen it go back the other way and again when the object vanished, so did the Northern Lights.

I wonder if there is a link between Northern Lights and UFOs. I wish I had camera that worked better for the night sky. I have always believed we are not alone in the universe, and now I know for sure we are not!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment