Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Faint Red/White Glowing Oval Seen In The Sky Northwest Of Dickensfield Alberta


Date:  October 16, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hey, I was just surfing the net looking for some information as to what exactly me and my friend saw in the sky tonight, and the description of what that guy seen with his friend is pretty exact to what we saw.

After work me and a friend were having a smoke in his backyard and I looked up and noticed that the sky was kind of reddish.

Then my friend yelled, "look at that", and pointed to the sky just northeast of Dickensfield area and the best way I could describe it was a faint reddish white oval shaped glowing that had a red aura going straight down to the ground.

 All around the surrounding area it was pulsing red to the sky lighting it up. It lasted for about 5-7 minutes. My camera couldn't capture anything

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment