Saturday, March 31, 2012

Triangular Shaped UFO Spotted Over Calgary Alberta

 
Date:  March 30, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 – 12:00 a.m.
 
Hello, I’m a 25 year old male, I live in Calgary Alberta SE. On March 30/2012 around 11:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. I looked out my window and I saw a what at first I though was a plane.
 
I immediately looked for the blinking lights planes have, but there were non. I took a closer look and it was a triangle shape, with 4 very dim and blurry lights on each point and one in the middle.
 
I am a believer of aliens, I had a dream about 2 years ago of 3 pyramids with lights on the bottom hovering in the sky. But this wasn’t a dream. I know what I saw.
 
Also the more I tried to concentrate on the UFO, the blurrier it got. Almost wavy like water. I ran into the other room to see if my roommate could see it, and it was gone.
 
Thank you very much for your time.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
 
Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment