Saturday, March 17, 2012

Flash Of Light Almost Blinding Seen In The Sky Outside Squamish British Columbia

 
Date:  March 17, 2012
Time:  12:30 a.m.
 
Good morning Brian, my friend and I were driving home late last night at 12:30 a.m. Going through a mountain pass out of Squamish B.C.
 
Out of the corner of my eye a very, very bright light flashed across the sky.
 
It was so bright it was almost blinding for a split second. No aircraft that I know of travels that fast. I didn't say anything, thinking boy I must really be tired.
 
Then my friend looks at me and said "ummm did you see that too?", made me feel better she had also witnessed it as well.
 
We both agreed it was too fast to be any aircraft that we know of. I have seen space junk falling from the sky before and satellites, this was not like anything I have seen before.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Was a blue sky was sitting on my bed watching the sky and some kind of object was coming down it wasn't a plane or a space junk it looked like a small moon very pale but had more length then roundness. It started moving east over mount baker then was like a huge reflection flash and it disappeared. It was so bright it was like someone held up a big mirror to the sun. Strangest thing ever seen. The strange parts is the blue sky and the object vanishing in the flash of light.

    ReplyDelete