Saturday, March 24, 2012

After Witness Views Saucer Shaped UFO It Causes Pain And Swollen Eyes At New Westminster British Columbia

 
Date:  March 1970
Time:  Approx: 2:30 a.m.
 
Hello Brian, here is my account of a sighting in March 1970.

I was living in New Westminster in a home on E.6th. Avenue, which is at the top of a hill looking east up the Fraser River. The Port Man bridge is visible as well as the Royal Columbian Hospital in the foreground and at that time, the Penitentiary.
 
From my bedroom on the second floor I had an unobstructed view right up the river.

At around 2:30 am I was awakened by an intense light shining through the uncurtained window. I got up and saw a very large object which was between the bridge and my location, maybe about 2 miles.
 
It was like 2 dishes put together, dull pewter in colour with a band of rotating square lights in between, with some of the colours very hard to describe, mostly with a purple tinge.
 
Every 30 seconds or so a beam of white light shot out of the centre bottom to the water's surface. No sound at all.
 
A fighter jet was clearly visible and audible flying around this object.
I got out the binoculars and had a really fantastic view of events for about 6 or 7 minutes when the craft shot up and away at immense speed, leaving the jet heading up the river.
 
My eyes hurt and felt gritty. They were so painful and swollen the next day that I had to have cortisone drops. It took about ten days to see properly again.
I didn't tell anyone for quite a few years as I feared being ridiculed.
Since then I have known many people who have had sightings in various countries and have hoped to have another myself!

Perhaps this sighting may match up with information you may have. Good luck with your endeavors. Regards.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment