Saturday, February 18, 2012

2 Silent Orange Colored Objects/Lights Seen Traveling Over Terrace British Columbia

 
Date:  February 4, 2012
Time:  5:50 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 2 adults 3 children.
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Oval to round shape lighted.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi, my wife and I both witnessed two UFO sightings on February 4, 2012 in Terrace B.C. Canada. This is the first time I have seen anything like this and to be honest feel weird reporting such an event, but because it was so real and both my wife and I witnessed this, I feel that I need to tell someone.

It was about 5:50 p.m. on February 4th, 2012, we were just getting ready to leave the house when I saw a moving flying object about helicopter height traveling fast. It had a steady orange light that from within. It was like a hot air balloon without the basket, but was moving far too fast to be wind-driven.
 
It had a transparent shell, through with an interior orange light glowed. I say it is like a hot air balloon because the bottom had a fire-like light, but was like a artificial fire from a fake fireplace.

It was dusk so we could see it, and it was flying low enough that we could see the shell of it not just the glow of the light.

They flew one after the other, a few minutes apart and followed the same trajectory from one mountain range to another over us. Completely silent, no noise at all.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment