Thursday, March 31, 2011

Orange Lights Form A Triangle Over Maple Ridge British Columbia (Pictures)

Date: March 27, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:45 p.m.

Hey Brian, yes they were at around 8:45 on the 27th of March 2011. From the other sightings I have read tells me that somehow some one saw 1 orange light from Mission I believe, and the other sighting that was seen said they were looking east in Maple Ridge to see them. I myself was looking west, so this tells me they were somewhere in between 232 and Dewdney Trunk Road where I live and 207th and Dewdney Trunk Rd.

I called my mom at around the same time and they were to many clouds to see anything in Pitt Meadows. After the sightings, the rain rolled back in very heavy and I saw exactly the same thing as the other couple observed, where the lights started out parallel to the ground then formed a straight line up and down as you will see in my pictures.

Then they moved gracefully into a triangle before burning out lets say one at a time. They were very bright, like nothing I have ever seen. In my pictures, the first one I had the flash on which took away the brightness, the second and third one I took the flash off. I also contacted Global Television and she said I was the second caller and told me people were pulling over on the highway to watch the display, and that there was a lady who video taped it.

I have gone over this with my friends and were thinking of maybe planes dropping flares, but they in no way could move like this also maybe parachuters, but you can't go up and down or sideways and you can't hear a thing when they move. Just after the lights burnt out a jet came over the Golden Ears which you can hear from a long ways away. I look forward in hearing back from you in what they could have been.

For some reason I can't find any answers myself. No one talks or they shun it off.

To view the pictures: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/03/orange-lights-form-triangle-over-maple.html

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment