Saturday, February 26, 2011

Witness Observes Disc UFO While Feeding The Deer At Nanaimo British Columbia Canada

Date: February 5, 2011
Time: 3:40 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Rice shaped? Oval? Disc?

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I live in an area where the lights aren't nearly as bright. There's a small forest and river near by, and I go outside once in a while if I'm awake and see the local deer out there. I was feeding one some slices of apple, and looked up to see how cloudy it was to anticipate the weather for later that day and I saw it. A disc in the sky. I thought I was seeing things, so I rubbed my eyes and looked again. Twice.

I felt so shocked, like I was stunned and couldn't move due to awe. If I held my hand out, it would be the size of my thumb nail (across). I could almost bet it was reflective, because staring at it, you could tell it wasn't glowing, it was like it was silver, and reflective. Dim, but definitely there. I've worked on military bases here before, and I know helicopters don't move like that.

It was like a swaying motion, but in that distance, it was moving back and forth maybe a mile or two, just back and forth. I watched for about 5-10 minutes before it hovered, then shot off really fast to the south.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment