Saturday, February 5, 2011

UFOs Shooting Upwards From The Ground West Of London Ontario

Date: February 3, 2011
Time: 8:00 p.m. to 9:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: West Of London Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 2+?
Shape of Objects: Spherical.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi Brian, I thought I would send this information your way as it is way beyond the ordinary and I felt you would be interested. I was outside with the dog and was startled by a very loud crack or splitting sound. It sounded quite a bit like ice breaking up on a frozen body of water, or a tree splitting. Definitely a creaking sound, slow and very loud. You could say that it got my attention. It was perfectly quiet, and a clear night ideal for star gazing.

In a knee jerk fashion I literally jumped and turned toward the sound, and pretty much ducked as I looked up thinking one of the large pine trees on the property was falling. In the split second it took me to assume the cringe and wait stance, I saw a white flash shoot up from the ground just on the opposite side of the river. Exactly the opposite of a shooting star, by that I mean just that, something that appeared to be star like bursting from the ground at the velocity of a falling star.

I was dumb founded, and tried to reconcile the these two separate events with each other, the loud splitting sound and the upward flash of light. I was actually prepared to chalk both events up to incredible coincidence if it wasn't for what followed.

As my dog and I made our way along, I kept looking up in the sky over the area where both the sound and light occurred. From my vantage point this would be south, also on the south side of the Thames, and in the Provincial Park. There are no lights over there, for trails, nor are there any lights for parking and there are no rest areas, and as far as I know it's not one of those designated 'Dark or unlit Park' that I have just read about in Canada.

There is no electricity in this park because it is for trail walking only, I think you get my meaning here.

Immediately to my right as I was standing facing this south direction, I picked up a bright red glow all of a sudden out of the corner of my right eye. As I turned to look at this I was facing southwest, there was a ball or coal like red ember slowly making it’s way about 200 feet above the ground in a westerly direction. At arms length it was slightly smaller than a pencil eraser, and absolutely silent.

Then almost simultaneously, another glowing ember appeared on the opposite side of the river slightly higher, traveling slowly in the same southwesterly direction. As I tried to watch them by turn, it was as if the light would dim almost out then quite suddenly flare up very brightly. There was no flashing, colour change or erratic movement, and as I said there was absolutely no sound.

At the same distance from where I was standing, I am quite able to hear the sound of a lawn mower in the summer, and from further away I have heard Cessna's quite easily.

By the time these 2- remote controlled comets, for lack of a better description disappeared, my husband had come out to see what was taking me so long. As I was pointing and re-telling this exact event to him, we both saw another white light/reverse meteor shoot up to the sky from the ground in pretty much the same location as the first.

As I sit here, he has outside and back inside again and has just told me he saw another display of the same thing. I look forward to hearing your feedback on this Brian. Thank you for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment