Friday, February 25, 2011

Three UFOs Observed Outside Of Shelburne Ontario

Date: November 2010 or first week of December 2010.
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

I was driving home one night at around 9:30pm. I was on 3rd lane from Orangeville heading north towards Shelburne. I was just outside of Shelburne when I noticed a light in the sky. It was very strange because it looked like a spot light in the sky and it looked like the object was looking for something. It moved in a circle around one point, then the spotlight stopped and 2 other lights came up to it.

They moved together then apart. Then in a flash, shot across the sky. In less then a second it was gone. It was the strangest thing I ever saw. I'm not even sure what else it could have been. Nothing can go from stand still to moving that fast.

Additional Information:

It was around the last week of November 2010 or first week of December 2010. I know it was that time for sure because it was when I quit my second job and I was driving home from there.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vike,

    Just read your accounts and it sounds much like what I was told by my brother about his friend in Shelburne Ontario, it was resent and he did note multiple objects and extreme speed. you two might need to have a chat.

    ReplyDelete