Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Brilliant White Flash Of Light Seen Over Brampton Ontario

Date: February 7, 2011
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hello again from (name removed). Last night around 10:00pm or so, I was getting out of my van here in my driveway, and locking up the van when both me and my daughter witnessed what was like a sudden burst of brilliant white light, as if lightening, but not lightening! (different characteristic to lightening)

There was no noise, sudden, brilliant white light, no visibility whatsoever as sky was heavily clouded. So we couldn't see into the sky. It was as if someone used an old camera with a flash on it, that sort of really quick and sudden light. Only this was intense.

It was gone in a flash, and I only caught it from corner of my eye. Have you heard of anything happening last night around here? Brampton area? I am near Airport Road and Steeles area and not far from 407.

Also has there been any unusual sightings around the Toronto or general area recently? There was a major sighting at the Temple Mount, in Jerusalem the other night! Quite a show! Have you seen that?
Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment