Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bright Ball Of Light Over Kincardine Ontario - ISS (International Space Station)

Date: February 22, 2011
Time: 7:30 p.m.

A Vike Factor Note: The ball of light turned out to be the ISS, but I do not know what the bright flash of light was.

Did you hear anything about the night of February 22, 2011, because I was out in my backyard with my friends when I saw a bright ball of light, about cloud height that moved in a similar fashion to a satellite.

It started going across the sky, about 2 minutes later, it disappeared up into the night sky, about 5 minutes later a huge flash of light lit up the sky like lighting, but when we looked up nothing was there. I was hoping that you of all people could explain to me what happened on that night thank you. Yours truly.

Additional Information: Kincardine, Ontario Canada, 7:30pm first sighting second within 5 min , the light was round with some sharp light about the middle of it and it ascended into the sky after traveling across it

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment