Saturday, February 5, 2011

2 Red/Orange Balls Of Light In The Sky Near Cambridge Ontario

Date: February 4, 2011
Time: Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Hello, I was driving home late last night from Toronto on the 401 around 11:30pm and saw two orangish-red balls in the sky. I was about 5kms away from exit 278 (Kitchener/Waterloo-Hwy 8) when I saw two balls that seemed to be floating in the sky.

I cant say definitively that they were UFOs, as I only saw them for about 10 to 15 seconds until my car passed them and they floated out of view, however they were definitely not airplanes as they didn't have any flashing lights (just constant glows).

Anyway, I was just Googling around the net today to see if anyone else saw them and noticed that your sighting was very similar to mine.

Anyway, I'm curious to see if anyone else reported this last night or to see if there is a logical explanation.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment