Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gun Metal Black Cylinder/UFO Over Kelowna British Columbia


Date: December 10, 2009
Time: 3:50 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Kelowna, B.C.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Black cylinder.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was called out to the balcony on December 10, 2009 at 15:50 by a co-worker who had been looking at large black cylinder in the clear sky for several minutes already. He asked, "do you see what I see? Is that what I think it is?" There was a third person on the balcony who was listening to our conversation while looking at the black cylinder, however she did not comment whatsoever.

I saw this gun-metal black cylinder, which to me seemed massive as it was very high in the sky. It was roughly at a 35-40 degree angle with a small contrail and was moving very slowly at first. It seemed to stop, hover, then resume it's slow speed (I have found an online photo of the exact object we saw, pretty much the same size and position at www.thetechherald.com in an article called 'Mystery Cylinder UFO Spotted Over British Holiday Resort'-Stevie Smith).

It behaved this way for approximately 10 minutes. I had to leave the scene to tend to work. Roughly 3 minutes later this same co-worker came to me and said the cylinder accelerated at an unthinkable speed then disappeared. We both had never seen anything of this sort!

That night I explained it to my husband who is ex-military, and he did not have an explanation either! Now, today, September 2, 2010 I heard on the local radio station that at 08:15 several people had called in a blue light that had a small contrail, which hovered, then disappeared. A speaker from the local observatory said the only things this phenomenon could be are remnants of asteroid belt that recently passed through Kelowna (of which a small meteorite hit a construction site!) that hit the stratosphere or a "spacecraft".

For the rest of the day I have noticed an unusual amount of activity in the sky in a relatively contained area. It seems to be military action as up to 7 high-speed crafts flying extremely high (with decent binoculars all I could see were thin, slightly triangular silver crafts. They also reflected a lot of light). These crafts left long double contrails and flew in all directions, two of which were flying behind each other as if chasing, patrolling... or whatever. Today's activity is in the same 'area' as the black cylinder I witnessed with ! my co-worker eight and a half months earlier.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment