Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bright Slit Of Silver Light Ascends Over West Of London Ontario

Date: September 30, 2010
Time: 7:10 p.m.

Location of Sighting: West Of London Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Comet like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hello Brian, I just wanted to send this your way. At 7:10 this evening I witnessed a very bright slit of silver light ascend straight up from behind a wooded area not far from where I was standing. The light kept up at a steady fairly fast rate of speed until it was over the tops of the trees. The trees being around 100 to 150 feet in height. Then when above the trees (about 300 feet, double their height is my guess) the light began moving horizontal to the ground at a constant and level speed.

The light or comet shaped object changed from white (intensely bright) to an orangey amber.

I called to my husband who ran down the road toward where I said the thing was headed. He spotted it again above the trees, and watched it disappear behind clouds.

Neither of us heard anything from this craft, we believe it wasn't a comet or a meteor because of the way it appeared, as if from ground level, with a definite ascent and level flight pattern.

We also saw a small private aircraft make two circles of this area at the same time we saw the unusual light. We heard the small craft disappear and return only to cover the same airspace as the other one, we're thinking the small plane was following it.

(On another note Brian, I was speaking with a fellow dog walker about watching the skies, I did not reveal why I was and this woman tells me that their family has been watching the skies lately since their oldest child came in upset about a plane that was seen over their house last week.

This woman doesn't remember the date, only that it was while she was making supper. Her child came running in the house yelling about the plane, when her mother said big deal, go back outside, the child did only to come running back in because now the plane was on fire.

Sadly, the woman's words not mine, she didn't go investigate it because now she says her child won't stop talking about it. This child was sure the plane was on fire or crashing, and she wanted to make sure no one was hurt. There was no sound heard with this aircraft and it was very low.)

I put all this in brackets because it was only a report 'given' to me. I am not sure what I should do.

One, it is as I suspected I am most definitely not the only person to see this at such a low altitude on what seems to be 3 separate occasions.

While I think of it Brian, how come there has been absolutely nothing about the explosion that flattened the house in Baden on the 9th of September ? Nothing from the home owners, nothing about the cause, in the one report I read it said that the propane tank was intact.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment