Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Blinding Light And Possible Missing Time In Gimli Manitoba

Date: 2001
Time: 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Gimli, MB.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Don't know.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I have never reported the incident I am about to tell you, because it upsets my daughter to talk about this. About 9 years ago, my daughter was driving home from work about 11:30 pm. She was almost home when all of a sudden a bright light appeared before her, she stopped her car and she noticed another car had stopped coming towards her. (Both cars were coming over a small bridge).

My daughter got out of her car, as well as the occupant of the other car.,They watched this bright light coming towards them.,She couldn't see anything, just this blinding bright light.,All she remembers after that is looking at the other person and getting back into her car and driving home. My daughter got home and she was extremely upset and shaking, I asked her about what happened. My husband and myself calmed her down.To this day she gets upset talking about this.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. Sean Thor Gimli ManitobaMarch 3, 2013 at 7:43 PM

    I am 33 Years old i saw a UFO in South Beach in 1999 September fall was a clear night sky round 3am i could see the whole sky stars were bright this Object Traveled faster then anything ive ever seen in my entire life i was scared stiff me and a buddy 1 year older than me 20 at the time saw it together we were not on drugs or drunk just walking outside saying goodnight took a quick glance at the night sky and boom this BRIGHT GREENISH LIGHT in the shape of a circle was zooming absolutely zooming from one end of the sky to the other moving in a zig zag formation stopping then going zipping through the starry sky i will never forget that day i felt like nothing then i felt lied to super scared and not happy i was sad that yes i saw something governments had scoffed at for decades!!! I still feel sad inside knowing people know the truth and cover it up i then ask why are we run by alliens do they rule us?? do they create debt to control us make ships make homes create power plants weapons its crazy WHY ARE WE HERE WHY ARE WE BEING LIED TOO IF WE ARE THE SUPERIOR RACE ON EARTH WHY DO I HAVE ALL THESE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS I LOVE EINSTEINS MIND STEPHEN HAWKINGS CARL SAGAN SIGMUND FREUD ISAAC NEWTON ARISTOTLE DA VINCI THESE MEN HAD AN UNDERSTANDING KNEW THINGS FAR AHEAD OF THEIR TIME WERE THEY ALIENS HYBRIDS? ARE WE? AM I? I BELIEVE VIKINGS ARE SOME FORM OF ALIEN I CANT EXPLAIN IT I FEEL IT IM ICELANDIC GREW UP IN GIMLI SINCE 1989 TILL 2008 IVE SEEN AMAZING COMETS METEORS FALLING STARS EVERYTHING ONLY 1 UFO IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL I BELIEVE IN FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND ALSO BEING TRUE TO ONES SELF THAT IS WHY IM WRITTHING THIS NOW WE MUST MOVE INFORMATION SHARE MORE DAILY EVERY SECOND I FEEL DIFFERENT THEN MOST PEOPLE IM A REALIST AND A TRUTH SEEKER!

    ReplyDelete