Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two UFOs Observed Over Wallaceburg Ontario

Date: May 4, 2010
Time: 10:25 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Wallaceburg, Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Unknown.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Just before going to bed, I went out on the back deck which faces south, to have a smoke. I was looking at the stars in the sky and watching a couple of planes when something caught my eye. At first glance, I thought it was a shooting star, but then way up high (much higher than the planes I was watching) there was 2 large glowing lights. The 2 lights stayed at an even distance apart as they passed over heading north at a speed far greater than any jet I've ever seen. They passed in a smooth line straight across the sky and not a sound.

As they passed over, I backed up to watch over my house to see where they went. Just as I turned and found them again there was a bright flash from the second one and it dashed upward at light speed. The other just faded from view. I knew immediately that this was something very strange. My son arrived home minutes later and I was so excited trying to explain what I saw.

He said I should look online to see if anyone else spotted this event. I was surprised to find several reports of sightings last night from all over the map, but several in this area. I did find 1 video from Texas which was similar to what I saw.

Did anyone else in my area see these 2 strange lights in the sky last night ?

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment