Monday, March 8, 2010

Lights In A Triangular Formation Seen Near Lethbridge Alberta Canada

Date: Summer of 2003
Time: Approx: 4:00 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Near Lethbridge, Alberta.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: Not sure if one or numerous.
Shape of Objects: Circular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was asleep one night, I think July of 2003 at my Grandmothers house, when I was awoken by a sound, like a hum. I instinctively got up and looked out the window towards the road going west by the St. Mary's Dam reservoir thinking it was a vehicle. I suddenly realized there was a set of lights over the reservoir (maybe 300 feet in the air) not stars, not planes, definitely. At first they were three circular white lights in a triangle like form, then the bottom light appeared to turn (I always liken it to a lighthouse, the way it turned) after seeing the light turn the way it did.

I was afraid of what I was seeing, then the most shocking part happened, it (the complete set of lights) moved in an "S" pattern as if to put on a show, then slowly moved north towards my grand mothers house and went over the house.

I then realized I had my face pressed against the window to watch it go over the house, terrified and shocked, I ran to the back door to get another view, but it was gone. Only me and my grandmother were home, she was asleep, so I called a friend (maybe 4:30 am) she later told me I sounded frantic! I didn't sleep well after that. I remember actually having a feeling they were looking at me whoever was operating that thing.

My brother told me of similar light shapes in that area when he was younger. I still think about the hum noise it made (or didn't make?) and why I was awoken like that, very coincidental don't you think? I've always wanted to report it officially, my family all believes me because I'm not the type to stir up nonsense, my grandmother told me the next day that I should have woke her up so she could have seen it.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment