Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Objects Moving Towards Lake Ontario (Pictures)

Date: March 26, 2010
Time: Daytime.

Hi Brian, thought to share these pictures taken today, March 26th 2010. While at a traffic light in Scarborough (Kennedy/St.Clair). I noticed southwest, two strange aerial anomalies. One being a large rusty red solid object and the other bright white light. The light looked further away from the red object. I had less than one minute to take 9 pictures. Only fives pictures came out, as these unknowns were at least one mile away.

Both move in unison southward, towards Lake Ontario. Traffic behind me kept way back after go at the traffic light-I think I had some witnesses back there in traffic. The speed would be that like Cessna. I had watched them in total of less than a minute. I have to get a better camera .

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment