Saturday, February 13, 2010

UFO Travels Slow Silent And Hovers Over Homes At Paudash Ontario Canada

Date: February 12, 2010
Time: Approx: 8:35 p.m.

Hi there, I'm house-sitting for a friend here in Paudash and earlier tonight a (very) low flying aircraft came across the lake, went over the house, across the road, hovered for a while and then carried on into the distance. The neighbours and I saw it, and it blew our minds. We are just outside a remote village in Ontario, about 20 minutes from the town of Bancroft.

I was watching TV and saw the lights out the picture window coming over the lake. I didn't think anything of it because we often get military crafts flying around here, but then after two or three minutes I noticed it was still gliding over the lake and I realized it was moving way too slowly.

By the time I got outside, it was almost directly above me. The neighbours had come outside to see it too. It was big, low, slow and silent. It hovered. There was no sound and no wind, and it moved at a crawling pace. It had eight or more red and white lights. I'm still assuming it was some sort of military craft, but I've never heard of anything moving that slowly and silently before.

Like I said, we're very remote, so I don't know if anyone else saw it or not. At 8:35 pm it was moving north east toward Paudash lake. I just got home a few minutes ago and did a quick Google search (I couldn't earlier because the friend that I was house-sitting for doesn't have high-speed internet - too remote/rural), and came across this e-mail address. If this info is helpful in any way, please use it. Sincerely.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment