Saturday, February 13, 2010

UFO Hovers Above Street Lamp Over Peterborough Ontario

Date: Summer 1977 or 1978.
Time:

Location of Sighting: Montrose Ave Peterborough.
Number of witnesses: 11 or 12
Number of Objects: 1 very large one.
Shape of Objects: Triangular.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Sorry that I can't provide an exact date and year as this was a very long time ago. This took place in or around 1977 or 1978 and there were a bunch of us present at the time. We were children all between 9 and 12 years old playing on Montrose Ave just below Park St. Have you heard anything about this sighting from anybody else? This UFO came down and hovered just above the street light for quite some time before finally taking off and vanishing into the sky. Many strange things happened after this and continues to until this day.

Several years passed by before any of the people present would even begin to talk about what happened that night. If you are interested in a detailed description of this event please let me know. I can provide enough people that were there to collaborate my story. I am beginning the task of looking up and contacting those who were there, those who are still living anyway. I have been living out the area for more than 25 years and only recently move back to Peterborough.

After talking to my sister tonight, who was also there to witness this event, I have decided it was time to share this with somebody outside of the circle. We lost about three hours of our lives that night, even though it seemed to take only seconds at the time. Let me know if you are interested.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment