Saturday, January 24, 2009

Edmonton, Alberta Two Bright Objects

Posted: January 24, 2009

Date: January 10, 2009
Time: 6:10 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of objects: 2
Shape of objects: Round shape, star-like.
Weather Conditions: Crystal clear, starry night.

Description: I was standing on the patio smoking a pipe. I just marveled the unusual mild night, lit with a few stars. Venus was to the right (high in SW) and the full moon was climbing high in the NW. I was facing Southeast.

Then, out of nowhere I saw two star-like shapes appear, they both had the same magnitude in brightness, but not quite as bright as Venus, I'd say. At first I thought I'm seeing satellites, but those objects did not move at all - just sitting there like stars.

Just then I got my wife to witness this event and she too thought this was awesome (it did look really pretty as it looked like two stars underneath each other in close proximity).

The event didn't last longer than a minute, two max. We watched them slowly fade away, just like they first appeared. And I haven't seen them since.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment