Sunday, October 5, 2014

Green Light/Objects Falls From The Sky Over Innisfil Ontario (Fireball/Meteor)


Date:  August 25, 2014
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Hi, I'm responding to a post about a light spotted in the sky on August 25 2014. I saw something in the sky as well and I keep meaning to Google it and I came upon your post.

The post was called large ball of fire with tail falls for the sky over Everett, Ontario, date August 25, 2014.

On August 25, 2014 I was driving south on the 400 coming back  from a camping trip in Algonquin Park when around the exact time the article mentions (I know what time it was because I made  it a point to look at the clock) driving through the town of Innisfil.

I saw a green light shoot down from the sky. I was driving south, so the light shot down on an angle from way up high and down to the right and disappeared above the horizon.

There were a lot of trees, so I couldn't see much. It was bright green, didn't have a tail. It was fast and it's a miracle that not only did I see it, but my father who was also in the car saw it too. So I know I'm not seeing things. :) Thanks!

If anyone has witnessed the light/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

If you care to report directly to a UFO investigator in Ontario, please contact Sue Demeter - St Clair at her email address admin@pararesearchers.org or fill out her reporting form here: http://psican.org/alpha/uforeporting.htm

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. I live in innisfil. Alcona to be exact. I was with my friend who is now my gf. In crossroads park and noticed a craft with 3 lights, non blinking, no sound at all and not very high up either it was just coasting. Two days later I seen another craft or same craft from my house. I told my brother and we both stared at this thing hovering in 1s spot and occasinally moving around. The next nite I seen the craft again floating around. I have not seen it since. Before people say it was plane il jus say I love planes and helicopters :). I know wtf they look like even in the dark. These were not planes or helicopters.

    ReplyDelete