Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Small Blimp Shaped UFO Over Southeast London Ontario

Date: July 31 2010
Time: 2:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Southeast London Ontario.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Small blimp shaped.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I had reported this previously, but I can't seem to find my report anywhere, so here it is again. I was standing at a bus stop in London Ontario at Commissioners Road East. It was a beautiful day, no clouds, sun was shining brightly and there was little/no wind at ground level. I just happened to glance up at the sky and I saw a gray, small blimp-like object. I had no idea if it had been visible before I saw it, but it sure got my attention.

It was about 300 ft off the ground, and was slowly travelling west. It also seemed to follow the path of the road. I was dumbfounded. There I stood at a busy intersection, cars whizzing past, cyclists passing me and pedestrians as well, and no one seemed to be looking up except for me! This object was gray in colour, almost a matte colour, not shiny. There were no! visible means of propulsion and my first thought was that someone was doing some advertising for something, but there were no messages printed on the skin of the 'blimp' and it wasn't dragging any pennants or anything. I thought it may have been an escaped balloon because like I said, there was no engine visible, and no noise either.

However, as soon as I had that thought, the 'blimp' kind of 'jigged' backward. The motion was kind of like when a quarterback goes to throw a pass and as he is bringing the football back in anticipation of the throw, he kind of 'jigs' his throwing arm back.(I hope that explains what I mean by 'jigging' backward). As the 'blimp' jigged backward it seemed to adjust its trajectory slightly and then continued on a westerly course. As it moved further away I caught a dull gleam off the surface as the sun hit its skin. I was watching as long as I could, until it was way out of sight. I was really surprised that no-one else seemed to notice. I am never leaving my house again without a camera.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment