Friday, January 8, 2010

Two Orange Lines Over Hamilton Waterdown Stoney Creek Ontario ?


Date: January 9, 2010
Time: 7:05 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Hamilton Waterdown Stoney Creek.
Number of witnesses: 8
Number of Objects: Numerous.
Shape of Objects: Lines.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was at work and I seen two orangish lines and they were fading in and out sometimes getting brighter numerous people at my work seen them and other people I spoke to seen the same lines near Princess Point in Hamilton also in Waterdown and here in Stoney Creek.

Vike Factor Note: See if one can gather any other info on this, I have other reports along these lines and some strange sighting reports, but these took place in 2009. I haven't got around to posting numerous reports as of yet.

Email Brian Vike: v_factor_paranormal@live.com

Brian Vike, Director of The Vike Factor (Into The Paranormal) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment