Tuesday, February 24, 2015

5 To 6 Orange Colored Lights With Tails Spotted In The Sky Over Elko British Columbia


Date:  February 23, 2015
Time:  11:00 p.m.

Hi, just reporting to you that about 15 minutes ago 11:00 p.m. from Elko, British Columbia (20 minutes west of Fernie) my partner and I saw 5-6 orange colored lights heading north.

I just Googled it to see if anyone else posted about it.  It was amazing!  They were all flying in unison, same speed same distance apart with long tails behind them.  

It was no meter cluster that's for sure. It was beautiful, I tried to get a video on my phone, but they passed too quickly.

Probably 5 seconds overhead and were gone. The sky was totally clear and we had a perfect view of it all.  What has been your experience?

Thanks.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has had a UFO/UFOs sighting, please send me an email at sighting@telus.net or fill out the online UFO report form at http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ with details of what you saw. 

Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment