Monday, September 1, 2014

Two Lights Moving Across The Sky Over South Edmonton Alberta


Date:  August 31, 2014
Time:  Approx: 4:30 a.m.

Last night I was awaken by my 4 year daughter as she is not feeling well. It was 4:00 a.m. As I lay back in bed around 4:30 a.m. after getting her settled, I gazed out our bedroom window.

The window faces south, and down a T-intersection back lane, so no street lights to speak of. It's dark and it's quiet. We leave our blinds up and window open to catch a breeze.

As I lay there thinking of the day to come, I notice two lights moving uniformly across the sky from west to east. The light that appeared to be higher in altitude was flashing red, white, red, white and so on. The lower light was just flashing white and then at time constant.

I woke my wife to, well, kind of verify what I was seeing. It took the lights approximately 1-1/2 minutes to cross our view of the skyline.

I believe in visitors from other worlds, but I am a realist and always try to justify what I'm seeing or hearing first. The first thought through my head was that it was strange that there were "flashing" lights. Why would something from a other world have flashing lights? After all we use then to locate, and indicate.

This is not something visitors from another world would worry about would they? Safety? or are they trying to look like something local perhaps?

The next thought that ran through my head is helicopters. We have a Stars ambulance helicopter that flies over our house every night around 10:00 p.m. on its way to the international airport, but it flies directly south, and fast and loud.

These lights put out no sound. Not a hum, not a trailing sound effect at all.

I wish I had grabbed my cell which was laying right beside the window to film it. But to be honest, with how dark it was, I'm not sure the iPhone would have taken a decent video anyways.

This morning I woke up and did some quick Googling. There are several reports of similar lights and one video that comes up (New UFO Video November 2, 2013 12:44 a.m. over Edmonton, Alberta two lights in sky.) that is the very similar to what I witnessed other than a few differences.

The lights I had seen, came into view in the exact same formation (upper light flying at 1:00 and lower light flying at 7:00) but the lights I seen did not break formation and they continued out of sight to the east.

I wish now that I had watched longer to see if they would have crossed back or not.

I thought I would share this information, helpful or not. I find it very intriguing and would love to find out more about the lights I (and apparently others too) have seen.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments:

Post a Comment