Thursday, September 25, 2014

4 Circular Lights Forming A Repetitive Pattern In The Sky Edmonton Alberta


Date:  September 25, 2014
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.

Hi, this will sound strange, but I live in Edmonton, Alberta and around 11:30 p.m. (tonight September 25, 2014) or a bit after.

I saw 4 circular lights in the sky forming a repetitive pattern for at least 30 minutes or more. I stopped watching about 12:20 a.m.

It was cloudy so my assumption is someone is shining something into the sky? Have you heard of people pulling hoaxes like this?

Thanks.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

2 comments:

  1. My wife and I also saw these lights last night. They showed clearly when they were in the clouds but could not be seen when their paths exited the clouds. It seemed like they were flying above or at the altitude of the cloud cover. At times I could see what I can only describe as a vapour trail although it appeared more like a light trail. When they converged they moved far closer together than conventional aircraft would be allowed to fly before arching away from each other and moved far faster than a jet would appear to move at that distance. Although all four lights seemed to fly patterns that occasionally brought them close together, it did not appear to me that they were flying symmetrical patterns.

    I have flown in a wide range of fixed and rotary wing aircraft ranging from a twin otter to a Mi-26 and the way these lights moved did not conform to any aircraft I know of. They turned too sharply and moved too quickly. The best way I can describe their movement is like a four flash-lights being waved around the ceiling of a darkened room. I specifically looked for a beam of light to see if the lights were generated from spotlights on the ground being shone up at the clouds but there was no beams coming from the ground directed upwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similar lights and pattern that you've described have been witnessed in north Barrie, Ontario area on September 10, 2016. Appeared just after mid-night and continued for over 30 minutes if not longer.

    ReplyDelete