Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Witnesses Stopped Vehicles To Watch UFO Float Around In The Sky Over Smithers British Columbia


 (From Brian Vike’s UFO Files) Re-posted by Brian.

Date: 2001
Time: Approx: 12:00 a.m.

I will start when I first noticed a UFO, way back in 2001.

It was the Summer time and I was coming home from my grandmother's house on Slack road in Smithers, B.C.. I noticed the bright white light in the sky immediately after departing my grandmothers house, and assumed that it was a large star or satellite.

When I got to the bottom of the hill, I realized that light was very bright and close, so I slowed down. By the time I reached highway 16, I was by the golf course and I had pulled over behind a truck who was also watching this thing.

I can describe why I ruled a plane flying by. I called the airport to find out if an medevac or any flights were due to arrive, and there weren't any.

The couple that was standing on the hill with me, thought that maybe it was a meteor, but it just floated in one spot. It was very close. I went home and told my husband, he laughed and said that I needed some sleep. It was almost midnight.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

 If people have seen unusual lights or strange craft in the sky over British Columbia, Canada, please drop me a line and I will get your sighting report to a group for investigation. (Email: sighting@telus.net)

Brian Vike (Retired)
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment