Sunday, February 17, 2013

Translucent Triangular UFO Spotted In The Sky Over Duncan Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  February 16, 2013
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.

Hey, my name is (name removed) I live in Duncan, British Columbia on Vancouver Island. I witnessed something in the sky last night around the time of 7:30 p.m. I want to say.

I didn’t think to record the time, but I’m sure it was around then. I looked up to the sky, facing an area to the south to see what was a triangular shape with very brilliant colors, mostly green, but saw other orange and red.

It looked to me like a translucent object, like a crystal almost, how the light would go along the edges then go all through it. I sat and watched for 5 minutes then it sort of just slowly faded off.

I didn’t see it move around too much, or even do any funky maneuvers. It just sort of sat there, but at the same time it was very obvious that it was not something that I have ever seen up there.

I would enjoy hearing back if any other witnesses have seen this on the night of Saturday, February 16, 2013. Let me know if you need any more information.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment