Friday, February 15, 2013

Blue Colored UFO Returned And Hovered By Eyewitnesses At North York Ontario


Date:  Late May 2000
Time:  Around 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.

Hi, I came across you email address I have a sighting it happened in North York Ontario near Lawrence and Bathurst.

This happened in late May of 2000.

I was walking home with a friend around 12:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m at Prince Charles Park when I saw a large tire size bluish in colour roundish light about 100 feet the ground fly very fast over me from west to east.

In seconds it was gone. I asked my friend if she'd seen that, which she didn’t. I started to tell her about it as I was freaked out. We still walked as we came closer to Bathurst Street and there it was again.

This time she saw it, it hovered at the same height as a light pole. We stopped, looked at it and ran. I was so scared, this is something we have never forgotten.

We don't talk to much about it, thanks for listening.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment