Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Unknown Bright Object Appears In An Overcast Sky Over Powell River Northern Sunshine Coast British Columbia


Date:  January 16, 2013
Time:  Approx: 8:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Orb/star-like.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I live in the top floor of a 3-story apartment, with a mountain view to the north. My couch faces the glass door/big windows so my husband and I often sit and admire the view.

Tonight (around 8:30) I was sitting on my couch while on the phone with my mother, my husband was in the other room when suddenly what looked like a star appeared in the sky just above the tree-line (the sky was completely overcast so I knew it wasn't actually a star).

I said aloud to my mother, "What is that?", and as I was frantically calling my husband to come look, this thing had brightened (to about the size/brightness of the street light 2 blocks away), dimmed back into a "star", brightened again, dimmed and then vanished (though never actually moved, it was completely stationary and looked as though the light had just been turned off).

My husband had just missed it! I was trying to describe the object to my husband and mother, my husband looking towards the area that I had seen it and then suddenly, in the same spot as before, the object flashed really bright for a second and disappeared for the final time, almost as if it were meant for my husband to see it.

This is our second UFO sighting together in Powell River in the last 3 years.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. I think you seen a steetlight .When they malfunction, they go from dim to bright, then they shutdown (off) and reset..

    ReplyDelete