Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Red Light Flew Over Toronto Ontario


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  1:00 a.m.

I live in Toronto last night January 1, 2013 about 1:00 a.m. in the morning and I was getting some air on the balcony when at first I saw a red light coming from the downtown area of Toronto.

At first I thought it was a plane then the light turned left and headed my way east, I’m on the seventh floor as it passed a straight line in front of me I got a real good look at it.

It was white in the center as the light moved outward, it gradually changed to orange and orange to a red glow. There was also a pattern within the light as it also had the most awesome glow to it unlike any other light I have ever seen before, wow.

I just stopped, my jaw dropped and I was in awe, like I have never seen anything like this before

The light seemed to move slow and effortlessly and without a sound, totally silent, but some how the light was covering lots of ground and moving away quickly.

That part I really don’t get how something can appear to be moving slowly, but still moving out of your vision quickly.

As the light passed in front of me and away turning right now heading over Lake Ontario on a southeast heading towards the United States.

It still seemed to be going slow, but it began a steady climb upward maybe a 45 degree angle upward and it began to dim out on me until it was just a little twinkle in the sky, like a star and then nothing, gone from my vision

The whole sighting was about a minute and a half from start to finish.

All I can say is that I have always been a believer, but I’m also a skeptic because I need definitive proof. I am that kind of person, and as far as I’m concerned, now I have it.

Thanks for listening.

PS - if you get any other kind of news on the sighting I described from last night, could you maybe tell me. I have been looking around the internet, TV, and news to see if anyone else saw it last night.

It would really help me a lot to know I’m not the only one who saw that last night. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment