Sunday, January 13, 2013

Orange Light Ascended Straight Up And Over Land O Lakes Ontario


Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Brian, I was at a friends house in Land O Lakes, on New Year's eve, when I noticed an orange light in the east.

I grabbed my friend's attention (and his father), and we watched as the light travelled southwest, and then ascended straight up and disappeared.

Never seen anything like it. This clearly was not fireworks, and it was not an airplane, the light was clearly orange and solid, not blinking.

If I can be of any more help, let me know.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. I saw the exact same thing on 2 occasions in Windsor ON. There are reports of this phenomenon all over Ontario also some people have posted this on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete