Friday, January 4, 2013

Large Green Ball Of Light Fell From The Sky Over Victoria Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  January 3, 2013
Time:  Between 1:00 a.m. - 1:30 a.m.

I was sitting in my living room on my computer, it was between 1:00 a.m. - 1:30 a.m. As I was getting up to go grab a glass of water, a big green ball of light just fell across the sky, very slowly, and it was about the size of the moon when the moon is full.

I went outside to see if I could see anything, but nope, nothing.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. On Dec 21 at around 7:00pm i was heading home on highway Niagara bound and all of a sudden the whole sky to the left of me just erupted almost like a welding arc in the sky unbearable to the human eye. My vehicle as with hundreds around me stopped in their tracks the billboards went black my phone went wonky. I thought the world was coming to an end it was scary and strange at the same time. I think something big is near and that if so the beings want to be noticed for a reason being!

    ReplyDelete