Friday, January 4, 2013

Flash Of Light From The Sky Lit Up Everything Around Us Outside Of Whiskey Creek Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  January 2, 2013
Time:  Approx: 12:20 a.m.

Hello, I saw the flash of light that night, too. I live in Whiskey Creek and was less than 5km from home when everything lit up.

There were no clouds anywhere near, I hear nothing and felt nothing (besides terrified), and my radio didn't seem to suffer from any interference.

Shortly after the flash I could see Mt. Arrowsmith, and behind it there was a powerful orange glow reflecting off the distant cloud coverage. It almost looked like the end of a sunset.

The light was unlike any I've ever experienced, and it was intense and enveloped everything around me. It was truly the most remarkable thing I've seen (as far as unexplained phenomena go).

I am so glad I found someone else who witnessed it. I have asked some friends at the local airport to get back tome if they hear anything, and I would be happy to relay the information, and hope you wouldn't mind passing any you get, my way.

Thank you, and here's hoping for answers!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. Tonight I saw a group of three lights spinning Different colours as it flew over the trees, back and forth, up and down...silently. It flew off behind the tree line. Now there are helicopters flying around....very strange. I'm in whiskey creek van isle.

    ReplyDelete