Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fan Shaped UFO Seen In The Sky Over Winnipeg Manitoba

 
Date:  December 31, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:50 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Fan shaped.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I am on the 16th floor of my building and my window faces southwest. At first I thought it was fireworks in the distance, but it kept going higher and headed in a northeast direction over my building where I could no longer view it.
 
It had to have traveled the length of the city. It seemed fan shaped to me. The wide part of the fan was at the front and the narrow part followed behind. (more lights at the front and fewer behind)
 
The lights seemed mostly white, but there may have been a few dimly colored pinkish blue lights as well.
 
That's why my first impression was fireworks. It seemed to move in a straight direction - no zig zag and no blinking - and moved fairly fast. (faster than the planes, jets, helicopters and even large balloons I see often out my window).
 
I know the difference. I am 60 years old and have never seen anything like this before.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.
 
Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment