Friday, January 4, 2013

Bright White Object With Tail Shoots Across The Sky Over God's Lake Narrows Manitoba

 
Date:  January 4, 2013
Time:  Evening.
 
I seem something bright about 40 minutes ago, I live in Gods Lake Narrows and any who, I was having a smoke outside and I usual look up and see the stars and when I was looking some bright just whiz threw the sky.
 
It was very large and bright. My girlfriend said it was a shooting sky, but that wasn't no shooting star, too close n too huge. I'm looking everywhere for answers, but closest thing was your site.
 
It was a bright white light. A long tail too like it was on fire, hard to explain.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.
 
The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment