Friday, January 11, 2013

Bright White Light Streaks Through The Sky Seen From Victoria Vancouver Island British Columbia


Date:  January 11, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:20 a.m.

I was sitting in my truck at about 6:20 a.m. on January 11, 2013 waiting for my carpool passengers to show up.

I was looking southeast out the front window and I saw a bright white light streak through the sky towards the Seattle area.

I am in Victoria on Vancouver island in British Columbia. It looked like it was pretty far away and it definitely was the same light that your other report was about.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment