Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bright Orange Fiery Ball Of Light Observed Over Nanaimo British Columbia


Date:  January 19, 2013
Time:  Approx; 11:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Ball.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: I just came out of the house at about 11:00 p.m. and I noticed a very obvious orange ball shape, like a ball of fire moving across the sky.

It appeared like a ball of fire floating across the sky in that there wasn't a distinct form or outline to it. That is partly what caught my attention.

It was going at about the speed of a plane so I just watched it and it continued at the same speed for a few seconds and then slowed to a stop.

I continued to watch it as it was motionless, it appeared in distance to be just over Departure Bay (in Nanaimo, B.C.) and I was standing about 6 blocks away from the bay.

Once motionless it went from the fairly large ball of fire shape, slowly, maybe taking 5-10 seconds, to a tiny orange dot that appeared (for a few more seconds) like a star in the night sky. Then it was gone, just like that.

I wondered what the significance of this was, as I have never seen something like it before, so I decided to Google bright orange light in the sky over Nanaimo and this website came up.

So I wanted to share my experience. As a result of this experience I am going to take a look at some other posts about orange lights in the sky.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment