Monday, October 15, 2012

Orange Light In The Sky Over Edmonton Alberta (Update)


Date:  October 15, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi there, I seen a orange light in the sky above the Edmonton, Alberta today (October 15, 2012).

It looked like a long haze of light and moving slowly.

I went in my house and grab my pro camera, but it was gone already. I waited for about 5 minutes, but nothing showed up. I took few long exposure shots, but still no light.

It happened very quickly. I was looking up for the Aurora level which is not even near Edmonton Aurora activities.

It was weird and I wish I could see it again, while my camera in my hand.

Update Over Sighting:

Edmonton Alberta vertical orange colored light seen by a number of folks on October 15, 2012 who filed reports to The Vike Factor.

With the help of a visitor to the Vike Factor, the orange vertical light most likely was flaring from a gas drilling rig/company.

I was sent a link to YouTube where there is an excellent video of this light.

To view the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBpP3uxJ3OY

Brian Vike
The Vike Factor.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment