Thursday, October 18, 2012

Light Going In Circles Seen Over Downtown Ottawa Ontario


Date:  October 17, 2012
Time:  2:30 a.m.

Hi, I actually saw the exact same light on October 17th, 2012 at 2:30 a.m. I came home and sat out on my balcony and noticed a faint light going in a perfect circle over and over and I could not figure out what it could be.

I tried taking pictures but because the light was behind the clouds it was too faint to capture.

I didn't think anything of it because I had been drinking and thought I was just seeing things. I told my friend the next day and I guess he looked online and found your description (which matches mine perfectly) I live in downtown Ottawa.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. hello there....
    last night my friend and i spotted the same light that you are describing. however we first saw it around 6:20 pm in the west end. we followed it, thinking at first that it was a spot light, however after following it, we realized that no matter how close we tried to get, we could not get directly under it. we walked well-over a kilometer, cutting down back alleys and through parks to try and get close, but with no avail. heading back we actually witnessed it follow us home, always keeping the same relative distance from us. by the time we got home it was about 9 pm, my room mates joined us and we sat in our backyard watching it until around 11 pm. i think it should also be noted that the speed of the light was not constant, it occasionally would speed up and slow down, with no noticeable pattern...

    recently my room mates and i have been dealing with intense paranormal activity at our house and as well at my work place, so to see this last night was a bit strange. all four of us (my two roommates, my friend and myself) have been witness to strange occurrences in our house, and were under the assumption that they may be related, however if others as well have seen this then i have no idea...

    ReplyDelete