Thursday, October 11, 2012

Large Orange Object In The Sky Seen From Whitby Ontario


Date:  September 2012
Time:  Late evening.

Hello, I've been meaning to check my sighting out (approximately late evening hours September 2012) -and finally checked the internet to see if anyone else saw the following:

My husband and I were standing on our back deck when my husband alerted me to a huge orange light moving across the tree line. It appeared to be floating and moved toward us, but was still in the sky. 

It appeared like a large orange flexible patio lantern with a yellowish light bulb inside the bottom of it. It moved slowly enough for us to watch it float westbound from our deck in Whitby, Ontario.  

My husband is a huge skeptic about UFOs, however he had no explanation for this object that we both watched for approximately 30 seconds as it floated away from us.

Please advise me if you have any other sightings like this. Thank you.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment