Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Bright Green Ball Of Light Falls From The Sky Over Burlington Ontario


Date:  October 17, 2012
Time:  Approx: 1:00 a.m.

Hello Brian,  I live in Burlington Ontario Canada and around 1:00 a.m. on Wednesday October 17, 2012. 

I was walking my dogs outside as I am a night worker and I saw a bright green light fall from the sky. 

There was no tail just what looked like a perfectly round bright green ball falling the the earth almost looked like roman candle going in the wrong direction.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

  1. my boyfriend and i saw the same thing last night. same time and everything. bright green and fell straight down. four to five minutes later we heard a screaming noise like the sounds the screaming fireworks make. we assumed that it was the noise finally coming in. we saw it as he was driving me home. oh, and we live in binghamton, new york.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the exact same thing in Williams Lake BC, Canada! 9:00pm September 1, 2015

    ReplyDelete
  3. October 11, 2016. Saw round green light falling from sky straight down into Thompson River. Approx 100m upstream from Overlander bridge. Approx 50m high when I first saw it. No smoke trail. 06:25 am. I have seen meteorites before in far north. Nothing like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a round green circle with a red/pink stripe through the middle literally fall straight down over Toronto last night. It literally looked like it was falling straight down, it was completely round.

    ReplyDelete