Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Unknown Object With Lights Attached And Rotating Over Tuwanek British Columbia

 
Date:  July 16, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:45 p.m.
 
I recently moved to Tuwanek, B.C. and I was standing on my deck at around 11:45 p.m. and as you can imagine it was really dark, which is why I often go out and stare at the night sky.
 
Being as I spent my entire childhood in a city. And I noticed this really bright, bright mobile lights that were flashing. I stared at it for a few seconds than went inside to get my binoculars.
 
I then looked at what can be described as a object. The lights were attached to it and appeared to be rotating. The object I think was shaped like a short, stubby cross.
 
It wasn't a airplane because it was way to low, slowing moving , and above all, incredibly silent. It moved towards Sechelt inlet. Strangely enough before those it, I also saw what appeared to be a star moving across the sky coming from the same area.
 
It wasn't flashing, it was just moving across the sky slowly. The lights were attached to something and I honestly have no idea as to what that was.
 
Hopefully, someone else saw the same thing. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment