Sunday, July 22, 2012

Three Unknown Orange Lights In The Sky Over Cobourg Ontario

 
Date:  July 21, 2012
Time:  11:30 p.m.
 
I see them at least 3 times a week at different times in the night. My friends and I used to go watch them at the local pier (Cobourg, ON).
 
I live up on a large hill and I just saw them again 5 minutes ago (11:30 p.m.), there was 3 of the lights.
 
I’ve heard people refer to them as "military flares", but that’s just not logical.
 
They are usually to the left of the sky, but for some reason one of them tonight moved really far to the center of the sky after it disappeared briefly, weird.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

  1. I saw something exactly like that in hamilton ontario the same night I tried to post something on reddit but it didn't work.

    it was only one orange orb, i thought it was like a roman candle but it hovered longer in the sky and then started moving left and dropped behind my line of sight in the distance.

    it was awesome, if i had my blackberry on me i would have tried to take video, now i have my phone prepped and ready everytime i go in my backyard at night

    ReplyDelete