Sunday, July 29, 2012

Three Or Four Lights In The Sky Over Mississauga Ontario


Date:  July 27, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

I'm not sure about what you guys saw, but today at around 10:30 p.m. I saw three or four lights in the clouds joining as one and speeding out and making a counter clockwise circular or triangular shape and rejoining. I saw this in Mississauga.

A few months ago I saw 1 light in the sky that flickers and changes into blue, green, purple and yellow I think I might have a video of it.

My name is (name removed) and I saw both things in Mississauga, Ontario.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

3 comments:

  1. Saturday July 28 2012 Orange Red kite shaped object seen over the Mississauga/ Milton border. the time was about 10:30pm . I dont know what we observered but it appeared like a chinese kite, orange/red in colour and was seen by four people who were visiting with me in our backyard. Let me know if anyone has seen this ufo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This morning on my way to work (driving on the 401, going towards Toronto) I saw 3 red lights flashing - they were very close together and above an area inwhich there isn't a tower or building. It seems to have been right around the Meadowvale Village area (I use to live there, so im trying to pin point the location) I tried to think of any logical explanation, but nothing seems to be it. It wasnt a plane because it was stationary, it wasnt a helicopter because it was silent...and the lights were quite large and together...i don't know. this was around 4:15am...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonight about 10:15 pm, I saw an orange light moving briskly across the sky form East to West. As it moved further West, it disappeared - or rather - changed to white and became less visible as it moved to the West. As it disappeared, a second light appeared in the East. As that orange light changed and disappeared in the West, another appeared in the East. We saw four in total. Very unusual. There was no sound - just silence from the objects. Could not tell if it was close or far away. The speed at which it moved across the sky made me think it was relatively close but I couldn't hear any sound from it so that made it seem far away. The intensity and quality of the lights also made me think it had to be close. They were moving in a straight line. Each followed the exact path of the previous. I saw four but there could have been more before I noticed. I don't believe they could have been drones but I can't rule it out.

    ReplyDelete